.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Your Online Prayer Chapel


Come pray with us -- in Jesus name -- God answers prayer

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. - James 5:16b

accept the love of Jesus

Our Ministry

The Rector's Biography

One Rector's Opinions

The efforts of the rector have been directed away from this blog,
posting will be infrequent.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Unexpected Turns

Our walk in the lord and in our full lives can be led by the Holy Spirit.

God loves us more than we love ourselves.

God is both much wiser and much smarter than we are.

If we have a close friend that is far more knowledgeable than us on a subject that impacts us, we consider it normal to get their advice. If we are wise we will probably follow that advise. How much more should we seek direction from God?

Personally I am in that position right now. God is directing me along a new path - It is a thrill at every corner.

For now God is
once again directing me away from Junior Partner Ministries. I will keep the main site and this blog open, but posting may only come once a month or so.

The leading of the Holy Spirit can be likened to the guidance system of a rocket. Our actions can best be directed when we are moving.

Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. - Psalm 119: 104-106


I will be walking the path the Lord is lighting before me.

.